Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger - the light will go off but the unit will power on
Troubleshooting steps for a No Charge Issue.
* Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power
* Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact
* When charging, make sure the units power switch is the off position
* Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger.
* If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION