ALL-NIGHT COMFORT: Multi-layer soft top flocking creates an amazingly comfortable sleeping experience; supports up to 650 pounds. Perfect for in-home use with overnight guests, family, or friends
QUICK & CONVENIENT SETUP: Built-in electric pump quickly inflates or deflates airbed to desired firmness in approximately 5 minutes; power cable can be stored away in a built-in compartment to keep rooms clutter-free. Please ensure control dial is turned fully to inflate or deflate. Boston valve also available for an external pump to be connected to the airbed
QUALITY MATERIALS: Double layer construction with puncture-resistant material ensures the airbed will maintain its form. Waterproof flocked top keeps the surface dry, while the PVC underside prevents any unwanted sliding. Material is easy to clean after use, simply wipe down with a damp cloth
DOUBLE-HIGH AIRBED: The 22 inch height makes it easily accessible for all age groups. Indented sides allow regular queen size pocket sheets up to 22 inches deep to stay on snugly. Bed dimensions are 80 x 60 x 22 in (203 x 152 x 56 cm)
EASY TRANSPORT & RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and transportation; simply fold, roll, and store the deflated airbed into the carry bag; 1-year warranty and lifetime support provided by Etekcity
Color : Brown
Size : 22 /Queen
Create cozy accommodation for your overnight guests with the Etekcity Twin Airbed. Crafted with durable, lightweight materials, the airbed comfortably supports your body while maintaining its firmness and shape. It also folds up to a conveniently compact storage size, making it perfect for your next road trip. Rest well into the night with the Etekcity Twin Airbed.
The Etekcity Airbed comes with everything you need for hassle-free setup. With a built-in electric pump and power cable, you can have comfortable sleeping arrangements in approximately 5 minutes. The control dial also makes it easy to inflate or deflate your bed to your desire firmness to ensure a serene and restful night.
NOTE: Tips for best use
- It's best to allow the mattress to rest in its inflated slate for 8-12 hours after inflating it the first time. Seams take time to buffer.
- It's normal that the mattress may lose a little bit of air after you fully inflate it; that's the nature of airbeds designed to be properly flexible and elastic.
- If you're using the mattress for more than 2 nights in a row, it is recommended that you supplement the mattress with 10-15 seconds of air. This ensures that any micro holes formed in or around the pump or valve will not impact the firmness of the bed and your night's sleep.
- Please make sure the dial is in the OFF position and the valve is completely closed after inflating.
- If the pump keeps working for about 15 mins, it will generate heat and stop working temporarily, please keep it cool for 5-10 mins, then it will work again.
Special Support System - Solid and Stable
Its special internal structure makes the bed stable all the time. Even if you sit on its edge, it won't decompress, wobble, or tilt you forward. When you sleep on it, it'll feel like a real bed due to its strong support system. Enjoy being well rested after a night's sleep!
The PVC material has been thickened to 0.4mm to better seal in the air you pump in.
It's easy to store anywhere. You can fold it into the carry bag then store in an easily accessible area for your next house guest.
Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 22 inches (203 x 152 x 56 cm)
Max. Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
Rated Power: 130 W
Package Size: 17.4 x 13.5 x 8.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 23.15 lbs
1 x Queen Size Air Mattress
1 x Carry Bag
1 x User manual
2 x vinyl plastic repair kit
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION